From €99.00 /post.
Job post duration
Phone and email.
Launched in 1998, FashionUnited is a well-known B2B platform with a basic job board that reaches a global audience of fashion professionals and offers various job posting plans for different hiring needs.
Compared to several other job boards, however, FashionUnited Jobs lacks important hiring features, such as a resume database, social media promotion, and applicant tracking tools.
- FashionUnited Jobs reaches a global network of fashion designers, entrepreneurs, and other fashion professionals.
- Job ads remain online for 10 weeks, which is longer than the average of 30 days on other job boards.
- Standard job posts can include a company logo and promotional image.
- Premium job posts can include a company logo, promotional image, and a video or additional image.
- FashionUnited Jobs offers customized HR and marketing solutions to boost your company's brand awareness.
- The site features employer profile pages for job seekers to peruse.
- Job listings can be reposted within 10 weeks at reduced rates and will remain online for a further 10 weeks.
- Pricing is only available in euros.
- FashionUnited Jobs does not offer featured job posting options.
- The platform does not share job ads on social media.
- The site lacks advanced hiring tools, such as candidate matching, applicant tracking, and job distribution.
We were unable to find any online reviews of FashionUnited Jobs.
Standard Job Posting
Premium Job Posting
Single Internship Posting
Unlimited Internship Postings
HR & Marketing Solutions
Contact for quote.
*Job ads can be reposted at reduced rates.
FashionUnited Jobs vs. Fashion Journal Careers:
Fashion Journal Careers is a locally produced fashion and lifestyle publication with a job board. The platform offers plans from A$95.00 +GST per post, while FashionUnited Jobs' plans start at €99.00. Whereas Fashion Journal Careers is a purely Australian platform, the latter is a global job site. Neither site offers CV searches.
FashionUnited Jobs vs. BoF Careers:
BoF Careers, a global fashion job site, is costlier than FashionUnited Jobs with plans from £650.00 +VAT compared to the latter's €99.00 for an internship post. In comparison, FashionUnited Jobs reaches a larger audience than BoF Careers, and, while BoF Careers' posts are valid for 30 days, the former's are live for 10 weeks.
FashionUnited Jobs vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a well-known local job board that advertises a wide range of jobs in various industries. The platform offers variable pricing as well as a host of features, such as applicant tracking, CV searches, and email scheduling. In contrast, FashionUnited Jobs lacks many key recruiting features and does not offer the same reach as SEEK.