Fashion Journal Careers
From A$95.00 +GST /post.
Job post duration
Up to 45 days.
Searchable resume database
Social media promotion
Fashion Journal Careers offers employers three job posting plans to choose from, all of which include the distribution of job ads to their subscribers via electronic direct mail. For increased exposure, the Featured and Premium plans also promote job ads on social media, with the latter plan option including a job post duration of 45 days.
While these features may help employers attract the attention of job seekers, the site is missing other key tools to help streamline the hiring process, such as a searchable resume database, candidate matching, and an applicant tracking system. Despite not having a free plan, it is an affordable option compared to alternatives such as BoF Careers.
- Employers can choose from three job posting plans that serve different hiring needs.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- All plans include job ad distribution via electronic direct mail.
- Employers can include images and links in the job ads.
- There are options for featured listings to offer added exposure.
- Job ads can be managed easily from a simple online dashboard.
- The site offers social media promotion for increased reach.
- The Premium plan includes a longer-than-average job post duration of 45 days.
- There is no free plan.
- The site does not feature a searchable resume database, candidate matching, or an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Fashion Journal Careers.
Fashion Journal Careers vs. BoF Careers:
With a starting price of £650.00 +VAT per post, BoF Careers is costlier than Fashion Journal Careers, which has a starting price of A$95.00 +GST per post. Both platforms distribute job ads via email and promote listings on their digital channels. BoF Careers is an international site, but Fashion Journal Careers may be better for local hiring.
Fashion Journal Careers vs. FashionUnited Jobs:
While Fashion Journal Careers is a local job board, FashionUnited Jobs is a global site with a dedicated page for Australia. The latter's prices start at €99.00 for an internship post, whereas Fashion Journal Careers has a starting price of A$95.00 +GST per post. Unlike FashionUnited Jobs, Fashion Journal Careers promotes job ads on social media.
Fashion Journal Careers vs. Pedestrian Jobs:
Pedestrian Jobs and Fashion Journal Careers are both local platforms, but they have different target audiences. Fashion Journal Careers, which has a starting price of A$95.00 +GST per post, is focused on the fashion industry. Pedestrian Jobs, by contrast, has a starting price of A$99.00 +GST per post and targets the media and entertainment sector.