An Assistant Coach reports to the head coach, is responsible for administrative tasks and assists with team management, equipment maintenance, training preparation, and supervision.
A suitable candidate will be highly organized and have exceptional interpersonal skills. Be wary of candidates with low energy levels and poor communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Assistant Coaches:
1. What skills do you have that you believe make you the most suitable candidate for this position?
This reveals the candidate's understanding of the job requirements.
2. How do you deal with disrespectful players?
This illustrates the candidate's interpersonal skills.
3. What do you think are key factors in building a successful team?
This reveals the candidate's coaching knowledge and experience.
4. Can you give an example that demonstrates your organizational skills?
This reveals the candidate's organizational skills. Look for candidates with experience in planning events and making travel arrangements.
5. How do you keep your team motivated?
This illustrates the candidate's ability to build a positive and achievement-oriented team environment.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources