Student Assistants help university staff with office work such as filing, proofreading, conducting research and assisting with lecture preparation.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Student Assistants:
1. A professor requires information for a paper he is writing. Where do you look?
Candidates should describe how they would use library and internet resources to find relevant information. Look for candidates who find creative ways of obtaining information.
2. You are assigned several complex tasks with different deadlines. How do you handle this?
Demonstrates time management skills.
3. Describe your computer experience. Which applications do you use? Why?
Shows computer skills.
4. How have your administrative skills improved the quality of your work?
This tests the value of the candidate’s administrative ability.
5. What methods do you follow in order to manage your workflow capacity?
This illustrates the candidate’s organizational and administrative ability.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources