ACCP Career Center
From $635.00 /post.
30, 60, and 90 days.
ACCP member discounts
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking tools
ACCP Career Center is a niche job board that connects employers with skilled professionals in the local clinical pharmacy practice, research, and education sector. The platform's standout features include resume searches, featured listings, and social media promotion.
While ACCP Career Center gives companies a targeted approach to hiring clinical pharmacy talent, it is significantly costlier than some of its competitors, such as PharmaOpportunities and PharmacyJobCenter.com. The job board also lacks job distribution, candidate matching, and applicant tracking tools.
- There are several job posting plans to suit different recruitment needs.
- Employers can add their company logo to vacancies to aid brand awareness.
- The Enhanced plan adds listings to the site's home page and the ACCP weekly report for increased visibility.
- The platform provides access to an extensive resume database of clinical pharmacy talent.
- ACCP members receive a 50% discount on job posting plans.
- The Premium package shares job posts to the site's social media pages for maximum reach.
- Job posts remain active on the site for either 30, 60, or 90 days.
- Employers can share listings to the site's specialist community networks, such as pediatrics, via email alerts.
- ACCP Career Center does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ACCP Career Center.
Add On: Practice and Research Networks Email
How to Post a Job on ACCP Career Center:
Five easy steps for posting a job on ACCP Career Center.
Posting a job on ACCP Career Center.
Click on "EMPLOYERS."
You'll find this button in the top-right corner of ACCP Career Center's home page.
Register as an employer.
Click on "Create an account" on the right-hand side of the page and complete the online registration form. Then, click on "CREATE AN ACCOUNT" to proceed.
Choose a job posting plan.
Peruse the available job posting packages and select your preferred one by clicking on "SELECT" next to the applicable plan.
Create your job post.
You'll be asked to create your listing by following six steps. First, add the job title and location to the online form, and click on "NEXT."
Add the job description and summary, and click on "NEXT."
Enter the salary and location description and upload your company logo. Then, click on "NEXT."
Fill out the job categories and click on "NEXT."
Select your preferred application method and add any supporting documents. Then, click on "NEXT."
Tick the boxes of any community networks you'd like to distribute your listing to or leave them blank and click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE."
Finalize your order.
Review your order summary and click on "CHECKOUT" to proceed. Select "PAY ONLINE" and click on "CONTINUE TO PAYMENT" to complete your purchase via the site's secure payment provider.
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the job board.
ACCP Career Center vs. PharmaOpportunities:
ACCP Career Center charges significantly more than PharmaOpportunities per job post, with pricing starting from $635.00 for a 30-day listing, while the latter site charges $165.00 per 30-day post. Both sites offer resume searches and employer branding, but only ACCP Career Center features social media promotion for added reach.
ACCP Career Center vs. PharmacyJobCenter.com:
Like ACCP Career Center, PharmacyJobCenter.com primarily caters to the local pharmacy job market. Of the two, PharmacyJobCenter.com is the more affordable choice, charging $159.00 for a 30-day listing, while ACCP Career Center's pricing starts at $635.00 for a 30-day post. Both sites offer resume searches and featured listings.
ACCP Career Center vs. CareerVitals:
While CareerVitals advertises a wide variety of healthcare roles, ACCP Career Center gives employers access to a more niche network of clinical pharmacy talent. Both sites feature social media promotion and employer branding, but CareerVitals is significantly more affordable, charging $29.99 per post, while ACCP Career Center charges $635.00 for a 30-day post.
What is ACCP Career Center?
ACCP Career Center is a niche job board that connects employers with skilled job seekers in search of clinical pharmacy practice, research, and education roles throughout the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on ACCP Career Center?
ACCP Career Center's pricing starts from $635.00 for a 30-day job post.
How do I create an account on ACCP Career Center?
- Navigate to ACCP Career Center's home page and click on "EMPLOYERS" toward the top-right corner.
- Click on "Create an account" and complete the online registration form.
- Click on "CREATE AN ACCOUNT."