Interview Questions for Waitresses:
1. Explain how you've satisfied angry customers. How did you handle the situation?
Tests customer service skills.
2. Describe your favorite appetizer, drink, entrée, or dessert on our menu.
Shows menu knowledge.
3. Can you name some common dietary restrictions and select one of our menu items for each?
Tests knowledge of ingredients.
4. How do you manage your tables on busy nights, while maintaining service quality and accuracy?
Demonstrates the ability to multitask.
5. What is your approach to upselling items? Is it more important to sell expensive items or satisfy the patron?
Tests sales skills.