Interview Questions for VPs of Engineering:
1. How would you describe your management style?
Reveals the candidates' management style and suitability for the company's culture.
2. How do you handle conflict while working on project management?
Demonstrates the ability to resolve conflicts between team members.
3. How do you stay updated with the latest technologies and industry trends?
Reveals the ability to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
4. What is the biggest technical or product challenge you have experienced? How did you overcome it?
Demonstrates creative problem-solving skills.
5. What do you think is the best way to keep a team of engineers motivated?
Demonstrates leadership and team-building skills.