Interview Questions for Engineering Managers:
1. What qualities did you appreciate in the engineering managers under whom you worked?
Tests the candidate's insights into a management role.
2. How do you approach building an effective team of engineers?
Shows understanding of teams and productivity.
3. In the past, how have you kept upper management's support for a particularly difficult project?
Tests communication skills and leadership skills.
4. What made you decide to become an engineering manager?
Reveals character and experience.
5. What do you do to keep up-to-date with changing trends in both engineering and management?
Shows the level of curiosity and interest.