Virtual Recruiters source, screen, shortlist, evaluate, and interview new staff. They can be independent contractors working remotely, or Managers and Supervisors interested in streamlining the recruitment process. Virtual Recruiters should feel comfortable using technology and have superb written and verbal communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Virtual Recruiter Job Description Template
We are searching for a motivated Virtual Recruiter to assist our company in finding the best candidates for a range of jobs across different departments. The Virtual Recruiter's responsibilities will include writing clear job descriptions and posting them online, sourcing and screening potential candidates, communicating with the Manager and staff, reviewing job requirements, conducting interviews, assisting with onboarding, and helping with any other recruitment-related tasks.
Virtual Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Writing detailed, clear job descriptions and posting them on a range of job boards to attract candidates.
- Communicating with the Manager/Supervisor and reviewing job descriptions to ensure accurate shortlisting of candidates.
- Fostering solid professional relationships with prospective hires.
- Following up promptly with prospective hires.
- Screening candidates and scheduling online interviews.
- Writing up questions for interviews when required.
- Developing new recruitment strategies with the Recruitment Manager.
- Assisting with onboarding duties to help new staff during the transition process.
- Responding to enquiries in a polite, efficient manner.
Virtual Recruiter Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Degree in HR or Communications would be advantageous.
- Previous recruitment experience recommended.
- Ability to use MS Office.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Hangouts.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Ability to handle different tasks simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving, and written and verbal communication skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources