Interview Questions for Virtual Recruiters:
1. How would you increase the size of the pool of candidates for a particular job?
Tests recruitment strategies and management skills.
2. What, in your opinion, makes a good job description?
Tests skill level in writing job descriptions and also reveals level of experience.
3. Can you describe how you would conduct a background check?
Tests screening abilities and familiarity with online platforms.
4. Can you describe a time when you streamlined a recruitment process?
Demonstrates commitment to excellence and improved efficiency.
5. What is the most advanced skill you have developed in your career?
Demonstrates level of expertise and highlights potential weaknesses.