Interview Questions for Recruitment Marketers:
1. What kind of marketing strategies have you found to be most effective in attracting new candidates to a company?
Look for candidates who demonstrate a working knowledge of marketing strategies as well as of recruitment processes. Take note of candidates who demonstrate a lack of current knowledge on marketing strategies.
2. Can you suggest improvements to our company's career site?
Demonstrates candidates' critical and creative thinking skills, as well as their knowledge of the company and its recruitment needs.
3. How would you convince the HR team of the effectiveness of a new recruitment marketing strategy that you designed?
Look for candidates who demonstrate good team working skills as well as creative thinking ability.
4. Can you explain a time when you implemented a new brand awareness strategy that was ineffective? How did or would you improve on that strategy?
Look for candidates who demonstrate creative thinking skills as well as knowledge of brand awareness strategies. Take note of candidates who lack experience or do not learn from mistakes.
5. What kind of recruiting events have you found to be the most successful?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of recruitment processes.