A Recruitment Marketer, or Recruiting Marketing Specialist, uses marketing strategies to improve the brand awareness and reputation of companies to attract top quality candidates. The Recruitment Marketer focuses on lead generation and brand awareness, rather than on filling job openings.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Recruitment Marketer Job Description Template
We are looking for an innovative Recruitment Marketer to be responsible for improving the brand awareness and reputation of our company. The Recruitment Marketer will attract candidates to our company through branding initiatives and marketing.
A successful Recruitment Marketer is innovative, creative, and hardworking, with a strong working knowledge of current marketing and advertising trends. You should be a team player, working with HR and Marketing to attract the best candidates for job openings.
Recruitment Marketer Responsibilities:
- Planning and managing recruitment marketing strategies.
- Planning, managing, tracking, and reporting on recruitment media campaigns.
- Overseeing the company's career site.
- Designing and executing recruiting events.
- Communicating with HR on the company's hiring needs and writing attractive job descriptions.
- Identifying the most effective tactics and platforms to attract candidates.
Recruitment Marketer Requirements:
- An Associate's degree in HR, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience in recruiting, HR, marketing, or advertising.
- An excellent knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruitment processes.
- Excellent creative thinking and communication skills.
- A working knowledge of recruitment marketing software.
- The ability to stay up-to-date with marketing and advertising trends in the staffing industry.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources