Recruitment Coordinator Job Description
We are looking for a dedicated recruitment coordinator to work with our HR and departmental teams to attract and hire new employees for our company. The recruitment coordinator is responsible for all aspects of the hiring process, from collaborating on writing job descriptions to submitting reports on the recruitment process.
A successful recruitment coordinator should be well-versed in the recruitment process as well as relevant employment legislation. You should further be organized and have excellent communication and people skills.
Recruitment Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Interacting with department heads to identify job openings and prepare job descriptions and requirements.
- Posting job openings on media and social media outlets.
- Finding and filtering appropriate job applicants and performing reference checks.
- Scheduling and conducting interviews.
- Occasionally arranging travel for candidates to interviews.
- Extending job offers and arranging the relevant documents.
- Compiling reports on recruitment for the HR department.
- Participating in recruitment events, such as career fairs, preparing information packets, and gathering information from suitable candidates.
Recruitment Coordinator Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in business, human resources or a related field.
- Experience in and knowledge of recruitment process.
- Knowledge of employment legislature and practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of HR resources and tools.