A Human Resources (HR) Coordinator is a professional who completes administrative duties for the human resources department of an organization. They assist HR managers with recruitment, maintain employee records, assist with payroll processing and provide administrative support to all employees.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
HR Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking to employ an HR Coordinator with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. An HR Coordinator is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will have excellent administrative and IT skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, HR Coordinators should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and payroll. Top candidates will be fantastic at managing conflict, effective at scheduling and thorough in the recruitment process.
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and adhoc HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
HR Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR Coordinator (essential).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources