Human Resources (HR) Assistants are representatives of the human resources department of an organization and assist with all HR functions and programs. They assist with staff inquiries, organize and arrange orientations, and facilitate training and other vital HR functions.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
HR Assistant Interview Questions
1. How do you handle completing multiple tasks under tight deadlines?
This illustrates the candidate’s ability to multi-task.
2. How do you manage conflict between employees?
This indicates the candidate’s ability to resolve conflict.
3. What methods do you use when following instructions?
This illustrates the candidate’s ability to accurately follow instructions.
4. How has your knowledge of Labor law improved your work?
This illustrates the candidate’s understanding of industry laws and regulations.
5. How do you maintain the calendars of the HR management team?
This illustrates the candidate’s organizational ability.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources