HR Administrator Job Description Template
We are looking for an HR administrator with superb communication and administration skills. The HR administrator will handle all written and verbal employee queries with the utmost confidentiality. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to, drawing up HR documents, corresponding with recruitment agencies, organizing training sessions and events, updating company policies and ensuring they comply with labor laws.
To be a successful HR administrator, you should have sound knowledge of labor laws and be willing to regularly revise them. You must be able to deal with a variety of personalities and keep calm in tense situations. A top HR administrator should be approachable, fair, and have good multitasking abilities. You should also be willing to attend workshops and training sessions wherever possible.
HR Administrator Responsibilities:
- Processing internal arrangements such as travel, training sessions, and team-building events.
- Maintaining internal records, which may include preparing, issuing and filing company documentation (e.g. sick leave, maternity leave, etc.).
- Communicating with recruiters and other external parties.
- Updating company policies and ensuring legal compliance.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all personnel queries.
- Setting up interviews and corresponding with prospective employees in a timely manner.
HR Administrative Requirements:
- Certification in human resources, management or similar.
- Proven experience in an HR role.
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of labor laws and practices.
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Must be approachable and helpful.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Good ethical judgment.