Interview Questions for HR Administrators:
1. How do you remain positive when fellow staff members have negative attitudes?
Reveals the strength of character and ability to remain professional.
2. What are the best strategies when finding the right person for the role?
Tests recruiting skills.
3. Can you tell me about a time when your advice benefitted the company?
Shows commitment to improvement and demonstrates critical thinking skills.
4. How do you proceed when an employee shares sensitive information with you?
Tests ability to handle sensitive situations professionally.
5. How would you organize a team-building event for a diverse group of people?
Tests ability to take different staff members' needs into consideration.