A Human Resource (HR) Specialist, or HR Generalist, evaluates and monitors the employment needs of a company. As a vital component in the human resources department, these specialists may perform a range of tasks that relate to employee benefits, recruitment, training, and labor relations.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
HR Specialist Interview Questions:
1. How would you ensure all employees understand and adhere to company policies?
Tests the candidate’s communication and team management skills.
2. Your employees are not happy with upper-management and demand a change. How would you handle this situation?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving skills.
3. What effective methods or systems have you used to ensure all employee records are kept up-to-date?
Highlights the candidate’s organizational skills.
4. How do you ensure you stay up-to-date on the latest labor laws?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of labor law resources.
5. Can you describe the methods you use to recruit skilled and qualified employees?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of recruitment processes.