Benefit representatives take care of the day-to-day administration of company benefits programs including disability, health insurance, and pension funds. All candidates should be professional, have excellent awareness of benefit programs and practice good communication skills (written and verbal).
Interview Questions for Benefits Representatives:
1. What experience do you have in administration?
Reveals the candidate's administration skills and their ability to stay organized.
2. Can you describe how you remain organized when you have many tasks and lots of information to analyze?
Test candidate's work ethic when working under pressure.
3. Based on your experience, what is the key to ensuring the company is compliant with all laws and regulations that are applicable to benefit programs?
Demonstrates their sound knowledge of all internal and external benefits regulations.
4. Can you tell us about a time in which you analyzed information and researched results to choose the best solution to a problem?
Highlights their research abilities and problem-solving techniques.
5. How have you grown your ability to communicate (written and verbal) with others?
Shows a candidate's ability to communicate with employees and management in a professional manner.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources