Benefits Representative Job Description:
We are in search of an experienced and dedicated individual, with an in-depth knowledge of the provided benefits available to each employee. You will organize and issue benefit materials, as well as answer all employee questions and issues related to benefits in a timely and professional manner.
The representative will be responsible for educating employees on all company benefits during new hire orientations, benefit fairs, and individual staff meetings. The ideal candidate should be detail-orientated, extremely professional, and have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Conducting employee benefits meetings, including new hire orientations, benefit fairs, and staff meetings.
- Overseeing all employee benefit programs such as medical, disability, retirement, and other supplement benefits the company has to offer.
- Helping employees resolve all benefit-related issues in an effective and timely manner.
- Ensuring employees are always kept up-to-date and educated on all available benefits and wellness programs.
- Assisting with the organization of company initiatives associated with wellness, including events and employee recognition programs.
- Maintaining a well-informed knowledge of the company benefit campaigns, vendor relationships, and enrollment processes.
- Completing and conducting benefit industry surveys.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in human resources or equivalent.
- Have 2-5 years of progressive experience within HR administration.
- Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Highly organized and detail-orientated.