Benefits representatives, also known as benefits administrators, are responsible for the management of employee benefits in all company processes. They must to be equipped with excellent knowledge in all benefit programs including retirement plans, insurance coverage and pension programs.
Benefits Representative Job Description:
We are in search of an experienced and dedicated individual, with an in-depth knowledge of the provided benefits available to each employee. You will organize and issue benefit materials, as well as answer all employee questions and issues related to benefits in a timely and professional manner.
The representative will be responsible for educating employees on all company benefits during new hire orientations, benefit fairs and individual staff meetings. The ideal candidate should be detail-orientated, extremely professional and have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Conduct employee benefit meetings, to include new hire orientations, benefit fairs and staff meetings.
- Oversee all employee benefit programs such as medical, disability, retirement and other supplement benefits the company has to offer.
- Help employees resolve all benefit-related issues in an effective and timely manner.
- Ensure employees are always kept up-to-date and educated on all available benefits and wellness programs.
- Assist with the organization of company initiatives associated with wellness, including events and employee recognition programs.
- Maintain a well-informed knowledge of the company benefit campaigns, vendor relationships and enrollment processes.
- Complete and conduct benefit industry surveys.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A Bachelors Degree from an accredited insititution in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Have 2 - 5 years progressive experience within HR administration.
- Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Highly organized and detail-orientated.