Interview Questions for HR Managers:
1. What is the most challenging aspect of HR? How do you handle this?
2. Describe some of the processes you’ve implemented/improved at other jobs. What impact did it have?
Reveals more about work history.
3. How do you handle coaching or firing employees and policy enforcement? Use experiences to support.
Tests ability to handle stress.
4. Which trends in benefits are you excited about? Why? What trends do you hope to see?
Shows industry awareness.
5. How do you ensure that you’re hiring and retaining top employees?
Tests hiring/coaching skills.