Brand Strategists develop holistic brand experiences based on extensive research, experience, industry and client knowledge. Brand Strategists conduct research, unearth actionable insights, formulate and present strategies and are exceptional storytellers. They also collaborate with creative teams, participate in client meetings and lead ideation sessions.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Brand Strategist Job Description Template
We are looking for a skilled and solutions-oriented Brand Strategist with a strong analytical mind to craft compelling brand stories and strategies that deliver results. The Brand Strategist's responsibilities include conducting extensive research, analyzing findings, making recommendations, presenting to clients and briefing creatives. You should be a strategic thinker with a knack for uncovering consumer insights that inform strategy development.
The ideal candidate should be open-minded and passionate about creating holistic brand experiences. Ultimately, the outstanding Brand Strategist should have strong research skills, an analytical mindset and be an excellent storyteller.
Brand Strategist Responsibilities:
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
- Meeting and presenting to clients.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
Brand Strategist Requirements:
- Degree in business, marketing, branding, communication or related field required.
- Previous experience as a brand strategist or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources