Brand Strategists research and assess brand performance, consumer behavior, competitors and market trends. Brand Strategists develop brand architecture, positioning and strategy. They must be both creative and critical thinkers as well as formidable writers.
When interviewing Brand Strategists the ideal candidate will demonstrate problem solving abilities and a passion for creating holistic brand experiences. Be wary of candidates with poor communication and critical thinking skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Brand Strategists:
1. What experience do you have as a brand strategist?
This reveals the specific skills a candidate has acquired that relate to the role.
2. How do you keep track of market trends?
This reveals a candidate's industry knowledge.
3. Can you describe how you incorporate data into presentations to motivate a recommendation?
This shows a candidate's ability to integrate research and data into presentations. This will also reveal how a candidate uses research to inform decisions and recommendations.
4. How do you react when a client disagrees with your recommendations?
This reveals how a candidate deals with difficult situations. Consider candidates who respond to criticism in a calm and rational manner.
5. Can you give an example of how you have used a consumer insight to inform a strategy?
This illustrates a candidate's critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources