HR Recruiter Job Description Template
We are looking to employ an HR recruiter with the ability to develop recruitment strategies to meet the objectives of the organization. He/she is responsible for designing and implementing recruitment plans for the organization. They should confer with management to assess, and identify staffing needs. The HR recruiter will execute recruitment plans and source the most suitable candidates to fill positions.
To ensure success as an HR recruiter, you should focus primarily on acquiring talented candidates who will add value to the organization. An outstanding HR recruiter should have a network of contacts in the industry and understand how to use social media to attract suitable candidates for current and future posts.
HR Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Filling positions within an organization.
- Designing and implementing recruiting systems for the organization.
- Developing own network of suitable candidates.
- Handling of administration and record-keeping.
- Working with organizations to develop a recruitment plan.
- Executing recruitment plans efficiently.
- Drafting and posting job descriptions.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Preparing job offers.
- Networking with various institutions and social media.
HR Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor's in human resources.
- MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Word (Excel, MS Word, Outlook).
- Excellent record keeping.