The Talent Acquisition Coordinator assists with hiring new employees by drafting job descriptions and performing background checks on candidates.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized Talent Acquisition Coordinator to assist with hiring new employees. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator writes job descriptions, schedules interviews and prepares job offer letters for successful candidates.
To be successful as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator you must have excellent written communication skills. A good Talent Acquisition Coordinator is able to multitask and manage time effectively.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Write job descriptions.
- Capture candidates' information on the computer database.
- Prepare job offer letters.
- Perform background and reference checks on candidates.
- Schedule interviews.
- Assist candidates with onboarding training and documents.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator Requirements:
- A degree in Human Resources Mangement, Organizational Psychology or a related field.
- Prior experience in talent acquisition or human resources.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of job posting sites and professional social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Excellent time management skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources