Talent Acquisition Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized talent acquisition coordinator to assist with hiring new employees. The talent acquisition coordinator writes job descriptions, schedules interviews, and prepares job offer letters for successful candidates.
To be successful as a talent acquisition coordinator you must have excellent written communication skills. A good talent acquisition coordinator is able to multitask and manage time effectively.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Writing job descriptions.
- Capturing candidates' information on the computer database.
- Preparing job offer letters.
- Performing background and reference checks on candidates.
- Scheduling interviews.
- Assisting candidates with onboarding training and documents.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator Requirements:
- A degree in human resources management, organizational psychology, or a related field.
- Prior experience in talent acquisition or human resources.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of job posting sites and professional social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Excellent time management skills.