The Talent Acquisition Coordinator assists with the hiring of new employees by writing job descriptions and performing background checks on candidates. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator also schedules interviews and prepares onboarding documentation and training.
When interviewing Talent Acquisition Coordinators, the ideal candidate should have hiring experience as well as excellent communication skills. Be wary of candidates who struggle to multitask.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Talent Acquisition Coordinators:
1. What kind of questions should you ask when conducting a telephone interview?
Demonstrates knowledge of different interview techniques. Look for candidates who show good communication skills and creative thinking.
2. What qualities, experience and knowledge would you look for in a candidate when hiring for a position such as (for example) a technical call center operative?
Look for candidates who demonstrate a knowledge of the specific job requirements. Be aware of candidates who only provide general requirements, such as "good verbal skills."
3. What do you look for when recruiting a candidate?
Look for candidates that look for a good balance of educational qualifications and work experience. Candidates should also demonstrate an understanding of policies such as affirmative action.
4. How would you choose the most suitable candidate between two applicants with similar education, experience and skill sets?
Demonstrates critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as decision-making ability.
5. What do you think are the best resources for sourcing applicants for job openings?
Look for candidates who show initiative in hiring, rather than only waiting for applicants to answer job postings, and who demonstrate a working knowledge of HR resources and databases.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources