Technical Recruiters work to find and hire IT specialists for a variety of technical positions. Technical Recruiters will write job descriptions, screen applicants, and offer job positions to successful applicants.
When interviewing Technical Recruiters, look for candidates who show strong decision-making skills as well as a working knowledge of technology and technical skills. Avoid candidates who demonstrate a lack of organizational skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Technical Recruiters:
1. Can you describe the technical skills necessary for an applicant of a software engineer position?
Demonstrates the candidates' knowledge of technical skills.
2. How would you document, compile and present a list of the best applicants to the hiring manager?
Look for candidates who demonstrate good organizational skills. Be wary of candidates who demonstrate a lack of decision-making skills.
3. Which platforms are best suited to sourcing IT specialists?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of recruitment platforms, specific to IT.
4. What would you do if you disagreed with a hiring manager about the requirements for a particular job?
Look for candidates who demonstrate strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Take note of candidates who do not stand by their ideas.
5. What would you put in the job description for a computer programmer?
Demonstrates the candidates' experience of writing job descriptions. Take note of candidates who only list requirements rather than providing a full description.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources