Recruitment Consultant Job Description Template
We are looking to employ an experienced recruitment consultant to serve as a brand ambassador for a major organization. The recruitment consultant will be responsible for attracting the right candidates for positions with clients' companies, implementing programs to screen candidates, assessing their CVs, and matching them with the vacancies available.
To be successful as a recruitment consultant, you should display excellent writing skills when communicating with role players, and when drafting advertisements. An outstanding recruitment consultant should also possess a network of talent to meet the organization's staffing requirements.
Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Build positive relationships with clients' companies.
- Screen potential candidates.
- Arrange advertisements for publishing.
- Assess potential candidates.
- Draw up shortlists.
- Set up interviews.
- Interview candidates that match the position.
- Make notes on potential candidates.
- Report to the HR recruiter and HR officer.
Recruitment Consultant Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- HR and recruitment CPD accredited.
- Vocational education and training (VET) would be advantageous.
- Account management experience would be advantageous.
- Formal courses and on-the-job training preferable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literacy skills.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.