A UX Designer, or User Experience Designer, works on web-based applications to ensure that they are user-friendly and functional. A UX Designer uses technical skills and knowledge of design to create applications that are easy and enjoyable for end-users to operate.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
UX Designer Job Description Template
We are looking for a skilled UX Designer who has a focus on end-user ease of use and functionality of the application. The UX Designer will work with designers and trend analysts to develop applications that reach as many users as possible.
To be successful as a UX Designer you must have expert skills in back-end development as well as a good knowledge of new tools and trends in the industry.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Create user-friendly applications.
- Work with designers and engineers to brainstorm application ideas.
- Reflect on data to analyze trends.
- Create test models to gauge user enjoyment.
UX Designer Requirements:
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Proficiency with design software like UXPin.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to interpret analytics and implement changes to applications as needed.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources