Also known as Front-End Web Developers, UI Developers work on the aesthetic of a website or app to make it appealing to the user while maintaining functionality.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
UI Developer Job Description Template
We are looking for a creative, skilled UI Developer to design websites with functionality and aesthetics in mind. The UI Developer will work with Back-End Developers and Web Developers to ensure that the website is optimized for several devices and presented in an attractive way.
UI Developer Responsibilities:
- Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout of the website.
- Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices.
- Use analytics to test client enjoyment.
UI Developer Requirements:
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.