Interview Questions for Web Developers:
1. Which programming languages and tools have you used? Describe some of the projects you’ve completed.
Reveals more about work experience.
2. How does your process for creating a website from scratch differ from the process of improving an existing website? Explain.
Reveals more about the design process.
3. When you take on a new project, how do you determine needs and establish goals?
Shows attention to detail.
4. Describe how you handle disagreements with coworkers and clients. How do you handle feedback?
Tests interpersonal skills.
5. What has been your most complex project? What made it difficult and how did you solve the problems you encountered?
Tests problem-solving skills.