Interview Questions for Information Security Analysts:
1. What are the biggest threats to information security? How do cyber attacks occur? How can they be prevented?
Tests job knowledge.
2. Have you ever worked for a company that had a data leak? How was it handled?
Reveal more about the experience.
3. How do you assess a company’s security needs? How do you fix common weaknesses?
Tests technical skills.
4. What are some of the current trends in information security? Why are they significant?
Shows industry awareness.
5. Describe a time that you discovered a security weakness. How did you find and fix it?
Demonstrates problem-solving skills.