Back-end Developers create, code, and improve the server, server-side applications, and databases. Strong candidates will be driven and collaborative. Avoid those who lack technical knowledge or problem solving skills.
Interview Questions for Back end Developers
1. What is the difference between back-end development and front-end development? How do they interact?
Demonstrates technical skills.
2. Describe your most challenging programming project. How did you complete it?
Reveals more about candidate’s experience.
3. Tell about a time when you improved the efficiency or quality of a program. How did you do it?
Shows ability to analyze and improve codes.
4. Have you ever worked with a group of programmers to complete a project? How you handle it? What would you change?
Demonstrates ability to collaborate.
5. What are your favorite languages for writing code? What are the pros and cons of each language?
Demonstrates job knowledge.
Post a Back end Developer job ad to 100+ free job boards with one submission