Interview Questions for Back end Developers
1. What is the difference between back-end development and front-end development? How do they interact?
Demonstrates technical skills.
2. Describe your most challenging programming project. How did you complete it?
Reveals more about the candidate’s experience.
3. Tell about a time when you improved the efficiency or quality of a program. How did you do it?
Shows the ability to analyze and improve codes.
4. Have you ever worked with a group of programmers to complete a project? How you handle it? What would you change?
Demonstrates the ability to collaborate.
5. What are your favorite languages for writing code? What are the pros and cons of each language?
Demonstrates job knowledge.