Interview Questions for Web Designers:
1. Explain how you design websites. What information do you look at to determine needs/goals?
Reveals the creative process.
2. Which design tools have you used? Discuss the projects you’ve completed.
Reveals more about the experience.
3. Describe a time when a client responded negatively to your designs. How did you respond?
Shows receptiveness to feedback.
4. What was your most challenging design project? What made it difficult? How did you deal with it?
Tests stress handling.
5. How do you sell your designs to management or clients? How do you demonstrate the design’s value?
Demonstrates sales skills.