Mobile Developers work with clients to produce mobile applications that are functional as well as aesthetically pleasing.
Mobile Developer Job Description Template
We are looking for a skilled Mobile Developer with prior developing experience to create and maintain mobile applications for Andriod, iOS and Windows devices. The Mobile Developer's responsibilities include researching UI and UX trends, updating current applications and working with colleagues to brainstorm innovative ideas for new applications.
To be successful as a Mobile Developer you must combine your knowledge of UI and UX with insight into the latest technology in mobile applications.
Mobile Developer Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain mobile applications.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology for mobile applications.
- Work with computer engineers to brainstorm new applications.
- Create UI tests to source analytics.
Mobile Developer Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Proficient knowledge of relevant computer languages for Android, iOS and Windows devices.
- A portfolio of applications you have created or contributed to.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources