Interview Questions for Mobile Developers:
1. Describe your most challenging programming project. How did you complete it?
Reveals more about the candidate’s experience.
2. Tell about a time when you improved the efficiency or quality of a program. How did you do it?
Shows the ability to analyze and improve codes.
3. What is the most essential programming language for your job?
Candidates should list a variety of languages they find important to the job, not just one. Look for candidates who list the benefits and limitations of each language as it applies to their work.
4. Tell about a time you worked on a program with a group. How did you handle conflicts or disagreements?
Tests interpersonal skills.
5. How do you stay abreast of developments in the technology industry?
Candidates should list learning and practicing new languages, reading programming blogs, and attending conferences as their means of staying informed.