Interview Questions for Urgent Care Nurses:
1. Can you explain your approach to assessing a new patient?
Tests the candidate's knowledge and experience, as well as their ability to perform accurate medical assessments.
2. How would you respond to an alarming drop in a patient's blood pressure?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and experience, and their ability to take appropriate action under pressure.
3. Can you elaborate on your experience with patient management software?
Highlights the candidate's experience and competency in industry-related software.
4. In your experience, what is the best way to reassure severely anxious patients?
Reveals the candidate's interpersonal skills and experience, as well as their ability to provide distressed patients with comfort and guidance.
5. Can you describe a time when you performed an urgent life-saving intervention?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge and experience, as well as their ability to function under immense pressure.