Interview Questions for Telemetry Nurses:
1. Tell me about a time when your intervention led to a good outcome for a patient?
Demonstrates the candidate's skills and experience, and reveals whether the scenario aligns with expectations.
2. What would alert you to medical equipment taking inaccurate measurements?
Assesses the candidate's experience and expertise in working with sophisticated equipment.
3. Which electronic data would general nursing staff find hard to interpret? Why?
Reveals which electronic data interpretation tasks the candidate performed in the past, as well as their knowledge.
4. While dealing with a crisis another patient’s wife interrupts. How do you react?
Evaluates the candidate's interpersonal skills and their ability to perform under pressure.
5. Can you describe electronic health management systems you are familiar with?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge of health record management software.