Trainers are responsible for preparing onboarding training for new employees and evaluating where current employees need further training. The Trainer prepares learning materials and attends conferences to learn about new teaching methods.
When interviewing Trainers, the ideal candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to identify gaps in learning. Be wary of candidates who are reluctant to prepare programs themselves or research new teaching methods.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Trainers:
1. How would you handle an employee who doesn’t think your training session is necessary?
Tests the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
2. If you had to identify the training needs of a company, where should you start?
Demonstrates the candidate’s educational background in training programs.
3. Can you tell us about a time your training didn’t have the results you expected?
Reveals the candidate’s possible weaknesses.
4. Can you walk us through the process of preparing a training curriculum?
Tests the candidate’s lesson planning skills.
5. Can you describe three employee training methods that work well for you?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of the latest training methods.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources