Interview Questions for Trainers:
1. How would you handle an employee who doesn’t think your training session is necessary?
Tests the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
2. If you had to identify the training needs of a company, where should you start?
Demonstrates the candidate’s educational background in training programs.
3. Can you tell us about a time your training didn’t have the results you expected?
Reveals the candidate’s possible weaknesses.
4. Can you walk us through the process of preparing a training curriculum?
Tests the candidate’s lesson planning skills.
5. Can you describe three employee training methods that work well for you?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of the latest training methods.