Trainers evaluate the skills of employees to gauge where further corporate training is needed.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Trainer Job Description Template
We are looking for an innovative Trainer to design training programs for employees who need more corporate training. The Trainer is responsible for ensuring that new employees receive onboarding training to prepare them for their role.
To be successful as a Trainer you must be observant and have excellent analytical skills. A good Trainer is able to use alternative teaching methods to cater to various individuals.
- Evaluate employee performance to gauge where skills are lacking.
- Create training programs to address skill gaps in employees.
- Prepare learning materials for programs.
- Develop onboarding programs for new employees.
- Conduct surveys to gauge the effectiveness of programs.
- Research new teaching methods.
- Attend education conferences.
- A degree in HR, education or training.
- Prior experience as a Trainer or a similar position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to identify gaps in skills.
- Knowledge of various teaching methods and approaches.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources