Territory account managers direct sales activities within a designated geographical area. Their duties include setting sales targets, developing and executing effective sales strategies, and communicating their results to internal stakeholders.
When interviewing territory account managers, outstanding candidates will be skilled communicators who can leverage their technical skills to boost profits. Be wary of individuals who lack proficiency in customer relationship management software, as well as those who cannot work without supervision.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Territory Account Manager Interview Questions:
1. Which tools have you used to manage client relationships?
Highlights the candidate's proficiency in customer relationship management software.
2. What client-related information do you typically record?
Assesses the candidate's tendency to document information that could promote the execution of current and prospective sales plans.
3. How would you convince a dissatisfied client to keep purchasing from us?
Tests the candidate's lateral and critical thinking skills, as well as their ability to persuade and negotiate with clients.
4. How would you coordinate the training of our sales partners?
Evaluates the candidate's training-related expertise.
5. What factors do you account for when devising sales strategies?
Showcases the candidate's research and sales techniques.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources