Interview Questions for Area Sales Managers:
1. What is the importance of a customer frequency plan?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
2. What would you do if a long-standing field sales representative hadn’t met the sales quota for the past month?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, management, and problem-solving skills.
3. How would you evaluate the performance of the sales team?
Demonstrates the candidate's analytical skills and experience.
4. What should you include in a training plan for new field sales representatives?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, attention to detail, as well as organizational and analytical skills.
5. What would you do if a prospect was completely uninterested in our products and services?
Demonstrates the candidate's logic as well as communication and decision-making skills.