Interview Questions for Online Territory Managers:
1. Can you explain you approach to developing online sales strategies?
Demonstrates the candidate's sales experience and their ability to use suitable digital marketing channels to promote products and services.
2. What is your strategy to ensure that the sales team meet their targets?
Evaluates the candidate's motivational and leadership skills, as well as their ability to facilitate suitable training initiatives.
3. Can you describe your steps to analyze local market trends?
Reveals the candidate's experience in performing market research and their ability to gather and interpret relevant sales data.
4. With sales software do you recommend? Why?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge and proficiency in industry-related software.
5. Can you tell me about an online marketing campaign you had major success with?
Tests the candidate's knowledge and experience in developing online marketing strategies and their ability to increase sales revenue.