Online territory managers sell products and provide services to customers in a designated geographical region via email, social media, and phone. They interpret sales and marketing data, develop sales strategies, and oversee sales teams.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Online Territory Manager Job Description Template
We are seeking a resourceful online territory manager to increase our sales revenue within the region. You will be overseeing the regional sales team, analyzing sales data and market trends, and expanding our customer base by developing and implementing effective online sales strategies across digital channels.
To ensure success as an online territory manager, you should exhibit sound knowledge of online marketing techniques and sales experience in a similar industry. A first-class online territory manager will be someone whose expertise in identifying new sales opportunities translates into increased sales revenue.
Online Territory Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing online sales strategies that involve emails, social media platforms, and cold calling.
- Training and overseeing the regional online sales team.
- Analyzing market trends, competitor behavior, and sales data to identify sales leads and suitable online marketing channels.
- Negotiating sales contracts, as well as providing sales services and online support to existing customers.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships, expanding business networks, and building partnerships.
- Assessing sales team performance KPIs and ensuring that sales targets are met.
- Answering customer queries and collaborating with other departments to provide efficient services.
- Generating customer feedback channels and studying consumer behavior to optimize competitiveness.
- Maintaining sales records and presenting managers with regular sales reports.
- Keeping abreast of new online sales techniques and technologies.
Online Territory Manager Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field.
- At least two years' experience as an online territory manager, or similar.
- Extensive knowledge of online marketing channels, strategies, and sales techniques.
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as sales software, such as Salesforce Territory Management and MapBusinessOnline.
- Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Advanced ability to gather, analyze, and interpret data.
- Great organizational and time-management skills.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources