Supply Chain Analysts are responsible for collecting data to gauge the efficiency of supply chain operations.
Post your job description on these logistics job posting sites when you're done.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Supply Chain Analyst Job Description Template
We are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst with attention to detail who will gauge the efficiency of supply chain operations. The Supply Chain Analyst does this by collecting data on supply chain progress.
To be successful as a Supply Chain Analyst, you must have excellent analytical skills and pay close attention to detail. A good Supply Chain Analyst communicates with several departments to evaluate and improve operations.
Supply Chain Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collect data on scheduling procedures and production output.
- Evaluate areas of supply chain operations that require improvement.
- Communicate with colleagues to provide feedback on their efficiency and suggest methods to improve.
- Plan production-optimizing projects.
Supply Chain Analyst Requirements:
- A degree in Business Management, Logistics or a related field.
- Ability to analyze data and draw meaningful conclusions from them.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience with project management or supply chain management.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources