Supply Chain Analysts assess the efficiency of supply chain operations by overseeing operations and collecting data on production schedules and methods. The Supply Chain Analyst is also responsible for communicating with colleagues to address areas of weakness and how to improve productivity.
When interviewing Supply Chain Analysts, the ideal candidate should have excellent analytical and reasoning skills. Be wary of candidates who have poor interpersonal skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Supply Chain Analysts:
1. Tell about a time that you found a way to improve a process. How did you do it? What impact did this have?
Shows the ability to solve problems and get results.
2. How would you respond to a customer’s complaint about shipping?
Tests the candidate’s communication and interpersonal skills.
3. What is your method for analyzing your team's performance?
Highlights the candidate’s analytical abilities.
4. What would you do if a supplier is unable to meet their deadline?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving skills.
5. Are you trained in supply-chain management?
Reveals the candidate's training and experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources