Interview Questions for Supply Chain Analysts:
1. Tell about a time that you found a way to improve a process. How did you do it? What impact did this have?
Shows the ability to solve problems and get results.
2. How would you respond to a customer’s complaint about shipping?
Tests the candidate’s communication and interpersonal skills.
3. What is your method for analyzing your team's performance?
Highlights the candidate’s analytical abilities.
4. What would you do if a supplier is unable to meet their deadline?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving skills.
5. Are you trained in supply-chain management?
Reveals the candidate's training and experience.