Interview Questions for Strategy Managers:
1. How would you describe your management style?
This reveals the candidate's previous experience, management, and interpersonal skills.
2. Can you describe the methods you use to assess operational effectiveness?
This tests the candidate's experience and competence in research and analysis.
3. What process do you follow when making an important decision?
This demonstrates the candidate's decision-making skills.
4. Share an experience when your advice was not received well. How did you handle the situation?
This reveals the candidate's communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to deal with difficult situations.
5. Can you provide an example of a project or procedure you implemented that improved organizational growth?
This illustrates the candidate's previous experience and competence.