Strategy Managers shape the organizational strategy, guide top-level decision-making processes and develop plans to achieve business growth.
When interviewing Strategy Managers the most suitable candidate will demonstrate a deep knowledge of business operations and strong analytical skills. Be wary of candidates who lack assertiveness and demonstrate poor decision-making skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Strategy Managers:
1. How would you describe your management style?
This reveals the candidate's previous experience, management, and interpersonal skills.
2. Can you describe the methods you use to assess operational effectiveness?
This tests the candidate's experience and competence in research and analysis.
3. What process do you follow when making an important decision?
This demonstrates the candidate's decision-making skills.
4. Share an experience when your advice was not received well. How did you handle the situation?
This reveals the candidate's communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to deal with difficult situations.
5. Can you provide an example of a project or procedure you implemented that improved organizational growth?
This illustrates the candidate's previous experience and competence.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources