Business Systems Analysts oversee the analysis and development of a company’s business operations. Also known as Systems Analysts, these highly-analytical specialists have both business and technical expertise. Duties include analyzing requirements, estimating cost, and establishing system protocols.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Business Systems Analyst Job Description Template:
Our company is recruiting for a talented and self-motivated Business Systems Analyst to assess every aspect of our daily business operations. For this position, you will examine existing and new systems for improvement, report common issues, evaluate company performance, and recommend new system procedures.
To excel in this position, you should be an experienced professional with in-depth knowledge of business processes and business system analysis techniques. The ideal candidate will also be dedicated and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Examine current and new business procedures.
- Identify effective solutions for business software system issues.
- Report common patterns, questions, and other issues to management.
- Recommend solutions for improving and restructuring company procedures.
- Assess company performance, information, and plans by conducting regular tests and analysis.
- Monitor company systems status and report any progress or changes.
- Research and estimate costs of upgrades and improvements.
- Establish specifications for new projects by developing project goals, phases, and budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business systems analyst.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly analytical mindset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources