Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions:
1. Can you describe your method for managing the changes in customer requirements?
Highlights the candidate’s experience in a similar role.
2. What are the three most common reports that you’ve prepared as a business analyst?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of business analysis reports.
3. What documents are used for use cases?
Reveals the candidate’s educational background.
4. How would you deliver constructive criticism to a fellow employee?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to work in a collaborative environment.
5. How would you ensure management understands a complex product analysis report?
Tests the candidate’s written and oral communication skills.