Interview Questions for Strategic Sourcing Analysts:
1. What knowledge do you have that makes you a good fit for this position?
Evaluates whether the candidate's knowledge is aligned with the job requirements.
2. Can you tell me which emerging industry trends might impact supply chains?
Assesses the candidate's ability to appropriately mitigate future industry trends.
3. Which integrated supply chain management software do you find most useful? Why?
Reveals the candidate's experience and competency in industry-related software.
4. Can you describe a time when you averted a costly supply chain delay?
Shows the candidate's problem-solving skills and their ability to meet deadlines.
5. Can you tell me about a negotiation that led to improved supplier performance?
Highlights the candidate's experience, as well as their and negotiation and problem-solving skills.